STAY SAFE AND PRODUCT YOUR LOVED ONES
Buy this product and stay safe.
List Hand and Body wash Products.
• Covid-19 facts
• Contactless Delivery
• Hand and Body Wash
• Hand Sanitizers
• Surface cleaners
• Wipes & Tissues
• Masks & Gloves
Covid 19 FACTS
Coronavirus (COVID-19): What you need to know and learn to protect yourself and your loved ones.
This is a new virus that causes a respiratory illness in people and animals and can spread from person-to person through sneezing and coughing droplets. This virus has signs and symptoms similar to the common cold but is dangerous and if not reported early and managed by Health Workers it can cause severe illnesses in humans and can lead to death.
There are ongoing studies on the origins of Coronavirus. However, the current outbreak started in a large animal and seafood market in China, in a city called Wuhan.
Coronavirus is spread from human-to-human when an infected person’s sneeze or cough droplets come into contact with others. It can also spread when a person touches a contaminated surface, e.g. desk, chair, door handle etc. then touches their eyes, nose and/or mouth.
Everyone is at risk. However, severe symptoms and death appear more frequently among older people. People with underlying health conditions
such as lung or heart diseases, renal failure or weak immune systems are noted to be at a higher risk of infection.
Most patients who have been seen so far present with:
• Sore throat
• Running nose
• Difficulty breathing
There are simple everyday actions that can help prevent the spread of the virus:
• Avoid close contact with people who are visibly sick with flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, sneezing).
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Wash your hands often with soap and running water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Stay home when you experience these symptoms to avoid spreading illness to others.
• The sick are encouraged to use a facemask to cover their nose and mouth.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the dustbin and wash your hands thoroughly with soap and running water.
• Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as door handles and phones.
There is currently no vaccine to protect against Coronavirus. The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to the virus or to those infected with the virus.
There is no specific antiviral treatment. However, people who have been infected should immediately, seek medical care to help relieve symptoms and manage complications.
The best place to manage a sick person with Coronavirus is in the hospital. However, if the patient is still managed at home you should:
• Place the patient in a well-ventilated single room and provide the patient with a facemask.
• Limit the number of caretakers of the patient to only one person who is in good health.
• Wash your hands with running water and soap following all contact with sick persons or their immediate environment.
• Avoid direct contact with body fluids, particularly oral or respiratory secretions or stool of the patient.
• Avoid sharing toothbrushes, eating utensils, dishes, drinks, towels, washcloths or bed linen with the sick person.
• Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs/handles, bedside tables, bedframes, and other bedroom furniture daily with regular household disinfectant or soap.
• Clean and disinfect bathroom and toilet surfaces at least once a day with regular household disinfectant or soap.
Persons with symptoms should remain at home until their symptoms are resolved based on either clinical and/or laboratory findings.
• All household members should be considered contacts and their health should be monitored.
• If a household member develops symptoms of acute respiratory infection, including fever, cough, sore throat and difficulty breathing, follow the steps above.
• Be on the lookout and avoid close contact with persons who show flu-like symptoms.
• Cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing.
• Regularly wash your hands with soap and running water.
• Whenever possible avoid handling cash and try to use alternative payment methods such as mobile money or debit/credit cards. Ensure you wash your hands thoroughly with soap and running water after handling cash.
• Thoroughly cook meat and eggs.
• Avoid unprotected contact with live wild or farm animals
For more information, call the Ministry of Health toll free line on: 0800 100066, 0800 203033 or send a free SMS to Ureport on 8500
Afri Pearl Collections is taking all measures to ensure facilitation of social distancing and contactless experience. By enabling customers to buy online and offering contactless delivery option, we help eliminate physical contact. MTN mobile money payment option enables you to be “Eligible for Contactless Safe Delivery,” Afri Pearl Collections delivery associates have been trained to execute a contactless delivery by leaving packages at your doorstep and waiting for you to collect before they leave.
Stay Safe and Get your essentials
Shop Online and Enjoy Contactless Delivery!
Your safety is very important to us, so Afri Pearl Collections Uganda takes all the necessary measures to ensure fast delivery without any contact in order to facilitate social distance and reduce any physical contact. Shop online via Afri Pearl Collections UG, which offers all the products you need on the website or the app, whether you want to buy clothes or mobile phones online, we will deliver all your orders to your doorstep without any contact. All you have to do is pay with MTN mobile money because Afri Pearl Collections delivery associates are trained to deliver the orders safely by leaving the packages at the doorstep until you receive it without any exchange of money.
Stay Safe and Buy Your Needs via Afri Pearl Collections UG
Online shopping became safer with Afri Pearl Collections Uganda, which offers safe delivery to your doorstep or any suitable place for you without any contact. Pay online via MTN mobile money, and do not take or give money to any person in order to protect yourself from any virus or epidemic. Stay home and buy whatever you want from Afri Pearl Collections UG online. You can do everything from home, whether it is work, exercising, shopping from the supermarket or preparing a movie night at home with Afri Pearl Collections Uganda, which always seeks to protect you and your family. Stay safe from diseases by purchasing sanitizers and disinfectant from our website, which provides the fastest delivery service without contact.
Get the Safest Online Shopping Experience Now!
You can now buy online all your supplies and needs from various catalogs, such as supermarket, fashion, detergents, electronics and more on Afri Pearl Collections Uganda. There is no need to be afraid of the spread of any virus because we take every right measure to keep you and your family safe. Enjoy fast delivery without contact via Afri Pearl Collections UG.